Koçiu: Albania Committed to Stronger Institutions Through UN80 Initiative

Albana Koçiu attended the UN80 initiative conference and highlighted the importance of reforming and modernizing the United Nations system.

First, Koçiu said global challenges require stronger international cooperation. Therefore, she stressed that reforms within the UN are essential for supporting Albania’s European aspirations.

Moreover, Koçiu reaffirmed Albania’s commitment to stronger institutions, efficient cooperation, higher standards, and an inclusive approach that promotes stability and sustainable development.

In addition, she said Albania continues to strengthen its role as a strategic partner on the international stage.

Furthermore, Koçiu underlined the goals of the new Cooperation Framework 2027–2031. She said the initiative aims to deliver concrete results that improve citizens’ lives and address modern challenges more effectively.

/a.c/

The post Koçiu: Albania Committed to Stronger Institutions Through UN80 Initiative appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …