Albania Strengthens Naval Industry Training for Young People

Albania has signed a new cooperation memorandum to strengthen skills and employment for young people in the naval industry.

The state company KAYO, the Italian company FINCANTIERI, and the Industrial School “Pavarësia” in Vlora signed the agreement at the Pashaliman Naval Base. The deal focuses on internships, training programs, and job opportunities in shipbuilding and ship repair.

Prime Minister Edi Rama, Defence Minister Ermal Nufi, and representatives from both companies attended the ceremony.

Minister Nufi said the agreement completes efforts that started in 2023 to rebuild Albania’s military industry. He said the country aims to train young specialists who support both defence capacity and economic development.

The partnership with FINCANTIERI brings advanced technology and expertise to Albania. It also strengthens industrial cooperation between Albania and Italy.

The program will offer practical training and specialized modules. It will include students from mechanical, electrical, thermohydraulic, transport, and IT fields.

Finally, participants visited the shipbuilding and repair facilities at Pashaliman to see the planned industrial development.

/a.c/

The post Albania Strengthens Naval Industry Training for Young People appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …