Government meeting, Ibrahimaj: No damage from cyberattacks! Demo: New regulation for public spaces

The Minister of Economy and Innovation, Delina Ibrahimaj, provided details on the decisions taken following the government meeting. Ibrahimaj stated that a board will review foreign investment requests in critical sectors.

According to her, paper documents and correspondence will be eliminated. She also said that a support measure for enterprises was approved, including a fund of 100 million lek allocated to Albanian Investment Development Agency.

Regarding cyberattacks, Ibrahimaj told journalists that such incidents are unavoidable. She emphasized that the recent cyberattack did not cause irreparable damage.

“In a world of technological developments and systems, such types of cyberattacks cannot be avoided. We continuously monitor all staff through AKSK to observe in real time and track all attacks on our systems. We will continue to invest in this direction, as the future is digital and conflicts will also be digital,” Ibrahimaj said.

Meanwhile, the Minister of State for Local Government, Ervin Demo, stated that various models have been discussed regarding the new administrative division of the country, but added that there is no official position yet from the Socialist Party.

He added that the process should move forward. Demo also emphasized that a new regulation on public spaces has been approved.

“We have approved the regulation on the use of public spaces. The regulation will introduce innovations by unifying all practices at the national level. We will have clear rules regarding how public spaces can be used, and municipalities will operate under the same regulatory framework.

Municipalities have been part of the approval of this regulation. This will create a new platform for managing public spaces across the territory. We have also had four new municipalities included as priority areas under the ‘Mountain Package’,” he said.

The post Government meeting, Ibrahimaj: No damage from cyberattacks! Demo: New regulation for public spaces appeared first on Euronews Albania.

Original post Here

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …

News
Sokrat Vata testifies in court and admits to killing the young Portuguese man: I apologize to his family!

Euronews journalist Eni Ferati has obtained the testimony given before the Saranda Court by Sokrat Vata, the suspect in the killing of a 21-year-old Portuguese tourist, Luis Miguel Varela Mendes in Ksamil. Vata admitted responsibility for the killing but gave his account of the circumstances, claiming that amid the mass …

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …