Koçiu: Reconstruction of “Shefqet Doda” Cultural Palace in Mat Sets Albania 2030 Standard

The reconstruction of the “Shefqet Doda” Cultural Palace in Mat has brought new life to the city’s cultural and artistic scene.

Deputy Prime Minister Albana Koçiu, Minister Blendi Gonxhja, Mayor Altin Bojnini, and MP Agron Malaj visited the upgraded facilities.

Koçiu said the project restores one of Mat’s key symbols. She added that it reflects a new vision for the next generation and marks another step toward Albania 2030 standards.

She said the investment aims to fully revive artistic life. It will increase cultural activity and give Mat’s citizens equal opportunities for development, similar to other European cities.

Gonxhja said the ministry supported a full reconstruction of the building. The palace had outdated furniture, damaged acoustics, a degraded electrical system, and poor conditions. The project now offers a modern, safe, and environment for cultural life.

The project improved the building’s infrastructure and modernized its facilities.

/a.c/

The post Koçiu: Reconstruction of “Shefqet Doda” Cultural Palace in Mat Sets Albania 2030 Standard appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …