Lezha court gave life sentence for man that killed former OST director

The Court of Lezha gave a life prison sentence for Dorjan Keqi, the man who in 2016, killed the former director of OST, Saimir Jaku in Rreshen. The 42-year-old from Kruja, resident in Kurbin was found guilty for murder committed in collaboration. He was arrested on September of 2022 as he was discovered by his […]

Read More…

Original post Here

News
Nufi welcomes Belgian counterpart Theo Francken to Vlora

Albanian Defence Minister Ermal Nufi welcomed his Belgian counterpart, Theo Francken, in Vlora on Tuesday. The two ministers held a warm and informal meeting during Francken’s holiday in Albania with his family. Nufi said the meeting offered an opportunity to strengthen friendship and cooperation between the two countries. Francken chose …

News
Albanian exports grow as export structure shows signs of change

Albania’s exports continue to grow. Their structure is also showing signs of change, Economy and Innovation Minister Delina Ibrahimaj said today. Exports reached 33.6 billion lekë in July 2026. This marked a 10.6% increase from the same month last year. Exports also grew by 6.7% during the first seven months …

News
Kosova acting President Haxhiu: No agreement on president could lead to new elections

TIRANA, August 18 – Acting President of Kosova Albulena Haxhiu said the country could face new elections. She linked this possibility to the lack of an agreement on the next president. Haxhiu said political leaders should discuss specific names for a consensus candidate. She added that acting Prime Minister Albin …