Marubi Museum expands exhibition programme for anniversary year

TIRANA, July 6 – The Marubi Museum continues to welcome visitors with the exhibition “Gjon Mili: Retrospective”, part of its 10th anniversary programme. The institution said it will host more exhibitions than usual this year.

Museum director Luçjan Bedeni said visitors will have access to new exhibitions in the coming months. He said the programme includes two new openings in September. One exhibition will be hosted on the upper floor and another on the ground floor.

Bedeni said the programme includes a young French artist with work shown in several major institutions. He also mentioned an unpublished collection from a photographic studio in Korça. He added that the annual calendar will close with a major name from contemporary art.

He said visitors do not distinguish between Albanian and international artists. He said interest depends on the quality of each exhibition.

The Marubi Museum remains one of the most visited cultural institutions in Shkodër. It attracts both domestic and international visitors throughout the year.

/a.p./

The post Marubi Museum expands exhibition programme for anniversary year appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …