National Authority for Cybersecurity rejects claims of cyberattack, says operations normal

TIRANA, April 1 – The National Authority for Cybersecurity clarified that recent reports of a breach at the institution are false.

In an official statement, the authority dismissed claims by “Homeland Justice” regarding a cyberattack on Albanian institutions. The statement stressed that the circulated material is an official communication to critical and important information infrastructures as part of institutional cooperation, not an internal message.

The National Authority for Cybersecurity confirmed it continues to operate normally and remains committed to ensuring cybersecurity and providing accurate, transparent information to the public.

The authority urged citizens and media to rely only on official channels for verified information.

/a.p./

The post National Authority for Cybersecurity rejects claims of cyberattack, says operations normal appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …