National Flight School Opens, Nufi: A Strategic Investment in the Future of the Armed Forces

Albanian Minister of Defense Ermal Nufi announced the official opening of the National Flight School on Friday, describing it as a strategic step toward strengthening the country’s defense and national security capabilities.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Nufi said the National Flight School is more than just a new educational institution—it represents a long-term investment in the training of military personnel and the modernization of Albania’s military aviation capabilities.

“Today, we are not simply inaugurating a new educational institution. We are laying a cornerstone for strengthening the capabilities of the Albanian Armed Forces for the future. We are creating a new strategic asset for national defense and security,” Minister Nufi said.

He emphasized that the school will serve as a center for training highly specialized personnel while promoting knowledge, discipline, and professionalism—qualities he described as essential to enhancing the operational capabilities of the Albanian Armed Forces.

The post National Flight School Opens, Nufi: A Strategic Investment in the Future of the Armed Forces appeared first on Euronews Albania.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …