OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Approves Albania’s Proposal: Autumn Session 2027 to Be Held in Tirana

The OSCE Parliamentary Assembly has approved the proposal of the Albanian parliamentary delegation to host the Autumn Session 2027 in Tirana, with the participation of all OSCE member states.

First, Socialist Party Secretary General Blendi Klosi announced the decision and described it as an important achievement for Albanian parliamentary diplomacy.

He said the approval reflects Albania’s active role within the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly and strengthens its position in international parliamentary cooperation.

He also said the decision creates an opportunity for discussions on democracy, security, and cooperation among member states.

In addition, he said hosting the session will help promote Albania’s hospitality, values, and international potential.

Finally, he said the decision represents a vote of confidence in Albania and demonstrates its commitment to strengthening parliamentary dialogue and international cooperation.

/a.c/

The post OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Approves Albania’s Proposal: Autumn Session 2027 to Be Held in Tirana appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …