Peleshi Expresses Condolences Over Durrës Tragic Accident

Parliament Speaker Niko Peleshi reacts to the serious accident in Durrës involving three children. Peleshi says the tragic loss of two innocent children leaves a deep wound for everyone.

He says another child continues to fight for life and receives support and prayers. Peleshi expresses solidarity with the families during this difficult moment.

He says the nation stands with the families in thought and heart. Peleshi wishes peace for the children who lost their lives and hopes for a miracle for the injured child.

/a.c/

The post Peleshi Expresses Condolences Over Durrës Tragic Accident appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …