Rama: Agrotourism Opportunities Across Albania with “Mountain Package”

Prime Minister Edi Rama said no mayor can run in the next local elections without implementing the 10 initiatives of the “Mountain Package.”

At the Socialist Party Assembly in Unit 7, Rama called the program key for encouraging returnees to invest savings in agrotourism. He explained the package targets landowners, many without property titles.

“Applications are strong. Agrotourism can thrive in every corner of Albania. It brings visitors and creates local prosperity,” Rama said. He noted that all current agrotourism businesses started after the Socialist Party took office.

Rama highlighted that trends show more returnees, especially in Berat, driven by tourism and agriculture growth.

He added the government will launch programs to grow small businesses. “The ‘Double Your Business’ program will provide financial tools and state-backed loans,” he said.

/a.c/

The post Rama: Agrotourism Opportunities Across Albania with “Mountain Package” appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …