Shkodër Art Gallery brings artworks to city streets through digital exhibitions

TIRANA, June 30 – Shkodër Art Gallery presents its collection in public spaces this summer. The gallery places digital exhibitions across the city for visitors and residents.

The works include paintings created over different years. Albanian painters and young artists contribute to the collection. The exhibits appear through barcode access. Each code provides information about the author, artwork, and technique.

Meanwhile, the gallery aims to bring its collection closer to the public. Director Fatmir Juka says the institution values direct engagement with visitors. He says the gallery also serves a growing tourist audience in the city.

In addition, the digital exhibitions highlight selected works. The selection focuses on the natural landscapes of Shkodër. It also includes themes from other Albanian regions.

At the same time, the Shkodër Art Gallery manages more than 800 artworks. The collection grows every year through new acquisitions. It includes works by prominent Albanian painters and sculptors. The gallery functions as an important archive of national artistic heritage.

/a.p./

The post Shkodër Art Gallery brings artworks to city streets through digital exhibitions appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …

News
President Begaj in Italy, welcomed by Mattarella and Meloni; supports Albania’s athletes at the Mediterranean Games

President of the Republic Bajram Begaj has visited Italy, where he attended the opening ceremony of the “Taranto 2026” Mediterranean Games in support of the Albanian team of athletes. During the visit, President Begaj was welcomed by his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, as well as by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia …

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …