United States Chargé d’Affaires in Prishtina highlights partnership with Kosova at U.S. independence anniversary event

TIRANA, July 1 – United States Chargé d’Affaires Anu Prattipati reaffirmed Washington’s support for Kosova during an event marking the 250th anniversary of American independence.

Prattipati said the partnership between the United States and Kosova rests on shared values, mutual respect, and a common commitment to security and opportunity. She noted that Kosova has supported United States priorities through international peace missions and investments in education and technology. Meanwhile, she said Washington remains committed to supporting Kosova’s democratic institutions, economic development, and closer international integration.

Acting President Albulena Haxhiu highlighted the United States’ role during the 1999 NATO intervention. She said American leadership helped open the way to Kosova’s freedom and the establishment of its democratic institutions. Haxhiu added that the enduring partnership continues through cooperation between citizens and public institutions.

The event also marked the launch of SideRunner, an unmanned ground vehicle developed through a partnership between United States-based Stridar Inc. and Stridar Kosovo LLC. The companies said Kosova will play a central role in producing and exporting the platform to markets in Europe, the United States, the Middle East, and other regions.

/a.p./

The post United States Chargé d’Affaires in Prishtina highlights partnership with Kosova at U.S. independence anniversary event appeared first on RTSH English.

Original post Here

News
Excavations in Zubin Potok completed

The excavation and exhumation of human remains at three locations in Mala Kaludra and Jabuka, in Zubin Potok, where three mass graves have been confirmed, have been completed, Kosovo’s Government Commission on Missing Persons announced. The excavations began in late July in villages in northern Kosovo, and authorities have confirmed …

News
Sokrat Vata testifies in court and admits to killing the young Portuguese man: I apologize to his family!

Euronews journalist Eni Ferati has obtained the testimony given before the Saranda Court by Sokrat Vata, the suspect in the killing of a 21-year-old Portuguese tourist, Luis Miguel Varela Mendes in Ksamil. Vata admitted responsibility for the killing but gave his account of the circumstances, claiming that amid the mass …

News
Rama to gather government cabinet in Pogradec

Prime Minister Edi Rama will gather his government cabinet for a two-day meeting in Pogradec on August 23 and 24. The meeting will be held in a “retreat” format, with ministers expected to report on the work carried out so far and present their priorities for the coming months. The …